SERVICE DELIVERY SUPERVISOR< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Responsible for processing routine product and/or service orders, including coordination of equipment and personnel required to meet customer requirements for jobs. Prepare equipment/tools for shipping and arrange transportation of goods purchased by both internal and external customers. Follow-up and Improve the Service Delivery quality from call out / Order from customer until delivery and Invoice to the customer. The alignment of operations with the company’s processes and procedures. The scope is not limited to one area of the PL – but spreads through the entire spectrum of operation versus processes and procedures.
Has responsibility for total operations performance and to plan, coordinate, control and execute the installation of equipment at the rig site in-line with company and client company policies, procedures and systems, Statutory Regulations and good industry practice. This role is field based and collects a field bonus. Minimum oversees a process or a business activity that require regular monitoring of work activity; assigning and/or delegating individuals to schedules; moving assets / resources, administering policies and/or procedures across staff areas; interacting with multiple parties to organize activities / people. Compiles reports concerning progress of work and utilization of machines and equipment.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Work closely with Shared Services and ensures that flow of information and implementation of Work Flow is clearly communicated with operations and vice versa.
- Ensure that the objectives, initiatives and KPI’s of A & I teams are clearly communicated to Operations and implementation / achievement against the latter.
- Assume the role of focal point for Requests from the region (and beyond) regarding sharing of Assets and Inventory of the country PL
- Work closely with sales to ensure all deliverables are met within contractual guidelines.
- Create Equipment preparation check list or Load out manifest at the point of customer order or call out, including all re-billable information.
- Regularly offer additional products or service to fill customer job orders
- Coordinate equipment and personnel needed for job completion
- Physically fill customer orders for equipment/tools by selecting items from the shops and inventory and allocate them for shipping
- Arrange and coordinate transportation of equipment/tools to and from shop/suppliers and the customer location or job site some of which may include selecting modes of transportation
- Prepare various reports including but not limited to; revenue and down equipment reports, bonus reports and cost & revenues estimate reports.
- Proven track record in negotiating, planning and meeting financial and contractual targets
- Project Management accounting skills including scheduling, planning, reporting and coordinating
- Strong ability to priorities conflicting scheduling requirements within a customer service environment
- Demonstrated effective personnel management experience
- Strategic Thinker
- Team Player
- Logical and methodical, results driven
- Having broader and advanced knowledge of company policy, products, services and operations
- Highly developed personal skills, multi-cultural sensitivity and multi-tasks oriented.
- Ability to consider and evaluate the interrelationships of numerous factors.
Completed Grade School 12 Or Diploma or related field
5 years’ work experience related to Material & Service Delivery in the following functions;
- Inventory or Asset Management
- Service Delivery Management
- Material Management
- Warehouse Management
- Vendor Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Distribution Requirements Planning
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Demand Management & Forecasting
- Strategic Sourcing & Purchasing
- Vendor Management