TAX & STATUTORY-THAILAND< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Process accounting transactions, verify and review receivables/payables, fixed asset documents and data record to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Supervise month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close, including review journal entries and account reconciliations
- Monitor and control input and output VAT, review tax returns – VAT, Withholding tax, BOI, Corporate Income Tax
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Liaise with external auditors and tax team for compliance purpose
- Ad-hoc reports as assigned
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years of experience working in an accounting and 3 years of managerial level
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good team work and ability to work under tight deadline and pressure
- Strong managerial, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to interpret accounting standards - IFRS,TFRS,US GAAP