OPERATIONS MANAGER< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Ensures that the organization is optimally suited to identify customer needs and problems, to offer them the most appropriate and cost effective solutions, to deliver the best job execution with outstanding service quality, and to systematically evaluate results obtained to further improve services in accordance with QHSSE, Operational Excellence plans and continuous improvement concepts
- Organizes personnel, equipment and material resources in the most productive and cost effective way to meet activity demands.
- Regularly assess the resources and support required to perform a safe and high quality job and ensure strict adherence to Service Quality and Safety Standards
- Constantly evaluates the safety effectiveness of operations through systematic analysis of near-misses and accidents, to promptly determine their cause and the corrective actions required in terms of personnel awareness/training / equipment standards/maintenance. Is actively involved in Root Cause Analysis for all incidents affecting safety and service quality in the area.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of Customer's activity plans and local market conditions to help forecast activity trends to assist in the preparation of the business plans
-Reviews the maintenance of the district's equipment and recommends necessary actions or modifications in accordance with Weatherford standards and policies
-Fosters and leads for continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that the internal process within the organization meet the needs of the business
- Ability to accurately assess, solve, implement, and communicate solutions to problems
- Proven focus on customer service and delivery with an extensive knowledge of oilfield equipment, parts and services
- Ability to work in high pressure situations, balancing both client and business expectations
- Range and depth of experience in business management, budget control, people management and safety leadership
Previous responsibility for financial results, including a history of managing to results for both productivity and cost efficiency
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS