OPERATIONS COORDINATOR-LHS/CEM< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Client and Communication
- Coordinates all jobs, equipment, resources and personnel for customer
- Assist Field staff during job installations when issues occur, including rig site operations
- Supervise problem job investigations and carry out lessons learned to prevent reoccurrence
- Participates in the Peer Review in the Job Planning phase
- May participate in the Contract Review in the Job Planning phase
- Able to assist when needed in job preparation tasks such as; measuring and documenting sales and rental items, assembly of tools per work instructions, preparation for testing, disassembly and repair of items per procedure.
- Instruct shop personnel on the equipment for dispatch; package and load-out
- Participate in the pre-job briefing, attend BLB Base twice a month minimal
- Ensure that all jobs are closed out by the Field Engineers / Service Supervisors in a timely manner including: post job tool inspections, back-loading of equipment, job ticket signature, job submission to Weather Performance Tracking System (WPTS)
- Install Liner systems in the field, as a mentoring process, ENI Land ONLY
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
- Provide formal mentoring to a minimum of one other field service employee.
- Keep accurate paperwork of equipment used and services provided in the field
- Have a thorough knowledge of the WCP products and services including having the ability to correctly identify all tools and components.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Must be able to communicate with the customer on job specific details when needed.
- Must attend all required safety training
- Attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training
- Complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
- Must be available to work outside of normal business hours as required by the nature of the business and operations
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Client and Communication
Vision and Leadership
Safety and Compliance
Team Building and Mentoring
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE
- Strong leadership and management skills with an ability to balance and prioritize competing interests
- Proven ability to build/maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent influence and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to accurately assess, solve, implement, and communicate solutions to problems
- Proven focus on customer service and delivery with an extensive knowledge of oilfield equipment, parts and services
- Ability to work in high pressure situations, balancing both client and business expectations
- Range and depth of experience in business managemen, budget control, people management and safety leadership
- Previous responsibility for financial results, including a history of managing to results for both productivity and cost efficiency
Advance knowledge of Weatherford products and services
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS