Field Specialist Level 4 - Tubular Running Services< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Job & Responsibilities:
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of operation and maintenance requirements of TRS Manual Handling Equipment,
- Power Equipment, Bucking Units and Thread Monitoring Systems, Rig Systems Solutions Services and Total Depth
- Solutions Services as it applies to the assigned business segment.
- Housekeeping/maintenance duties in a safe manner as directed by supervisor.
- Responsible for own and crew’s compliance with Weatherford and Clients HSE policies whilst ensuring co-workers carry out
- work in safe manner.
- Ensure all Job reporting forms are completed accurately and all Non Productive Time (NPT) incidents are accurately recorded and report to management.
- Participate in incident and accident investigations as required / requested.
- Report all hazards and unsafe acts.
- Perform the functions of a Crew Chief as described by Company upon request.
- Attend and contribute at Client presentations / “Drilling the Well on Paper” (DWOP’s), HAZID meetings as requested.
- Participate in and supervise
- Performance of function checks TRS Equipment against specified Work Instructions.
- Rig up, operation and rig down of TRS Equipment following Work Instructions and procedures.
- Service and maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic components of TRS equipment as applicable to business segment
- English Language: Has fully operational command of the spoken and written language with only occasional unsystematic
- inaccuracies and inappropriacy’s.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Proficient in Company’s ERP system modules relevant to the role.
- Proficient in the application of Company’s OEPS Management Systems.
- Criteria: Minimum 4-5+ years related experience - High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum.
- Preferred 2 years College degree
- Other Qualifications in Mechanical, Electronic or Petroleum engineering.
- External Qualifications in Quality Management Programs.
- From 3 to 4 years industry working experience.
- Minimum 4 years related working experience in Tubular Running Services.
- Minimum of 4 years related working experience.