TECHNICAL ENGINEER - PRESSURE PUMPING SERVICES< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
To ensure a liaison between the operations and customer, while designing the cementing jobs, ensure the best practices and standards are properly followed and track/record all operations in a timely manner, communicate to leader operational needs and helpt to maintain a good communication with customer on relevance to readiness for the operation
Engineering degree or higher
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Keep a constant communication with Warehouse and the Laboratory to ensure that chemicals used on the operations match the batch numbers used in the lab recipe.
- To help Cell Leader and Desk Engineer to coordinate the operations requirements according to priorities on a daily basis.
- To prepare cementing programs taking into consideration equipment technical limits and capabilities ensuring all design comply with pressure/rates requirements and limits as well as contractual requirements.
- Ensure all cementing programs are peer-reviewed depending on the complexity of the operation up to the Technical Manager/Operations Manager.
- Ensure the Service Supervisor is briefed on the operation requirements, regarding chemicals mixing order, mixing and pumping rates and densities.
- Ensure a post job review is done with the Supervisor especially for those jobs that are critical, normally those expected to have evaluated through SBT/FIT/Logging.
- Keep a tracking of the inventory of chemicals on location to monitor reporting of consumption from Service Supervisors are properly done.