TECHNOLOGIST< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Ability to read and fully understand Mechanical Drawings
- Ability to read and fully understand Electronic Diagrams
- Ability to fully comprehend schematics
- Ability to use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pipe wrenches, drill, pliers
- Advanced Soldering Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Good Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- In-depth Knowledge of both Windows and LINUX based operating systems
- Certificate from an Electronic Technician Repair program or equivalent experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous 3-4 years Wireline Experience