FIELD ENGINEER - I< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The personnel shall work with the senior supervisor whenever completion installations are being conducted and assist him/her as required. The person will be competent in the completion and associated operations. Personnel will be provided on a rotational or call out basis to support the operations.
Location: Barmer (Rajasthan)
Personnel must have the following qualifications and experience:
- Must be experienced and knowledgeable with Completion equipment
- 1-3 years minimum experience in completions or similar oilfield operations
- Must be fully competent in the installation of supplied equipment
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be competent with use of personal computers and the reporting and drawing packages used for the project
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Workshop preparation, Mobilization, Installation, POOH and documentation of well completion equipment like Packer, SSDs, TRSSSVs, Sand Screens & Related Accessories, Landing Nipples etc. of different sizes and specifications at Customer well location.