INSPECTOR, DRT< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Carry out Visual Inspection and Inspection of oil and gas tools and equipment: drill pipe, magnetic coil and yoke equipment, jars, x-overs, etc.. detect wall thickness;
- Identify the descriptions of tubular goods, grades, ranges, thread connections and conditions;
- Operate the EMI unit within the specifications of the service manual;
- Interpret and evaluate defects such as crack damage, thread damages, washed out, pitting, corrosions, etc.
- Record, review and make inspection reports with defects interpretation on results of Visual control and inspection.
- Prepare tools and equipment for inspection (move, cleaning, etc.;
- Check inventory and record the tools and spares which is almost finished and timely inform direct manager about what is need to be ordered;
- Initiate non conformance reports (CPAR, NCR) in accordance with Company requirements.
- Keep clean the work place and tools in good condition, when defects of operating tools is detected inform direct manager;
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
Technical Secondary education or equivalent combination of technical training and industry experience
Attestation on Visual Control, MPI, DPI, Ultrasound Inspection 2 Level or up.