HELPER, DRT< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Loading/unloading, movement of equipment;
- Carry out by work on production area of workshop;
- Cleaning, movement and preparation of tools for Inspection.
- Painting and marking equipment in accordance with requirements and results of inspection;
- Check inventory and record the tools and spares which is almost finished and timely inform direct manager about what is need to be odered;
- Keep clean the work place and tools in good condition, when defects of operating tools is detected inform direct manager;
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
Technical school preferred. Must possess good communication, time management, planning and organizational skills.