MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN III< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Under minimal supervision be able to competently perform complex repair, servicing and preventative maintenance of Casing and Tubular Running Equipment in applicable TRS Business Segment, with an expectation that one or more of the Business Segments will be the chosen field for the technician to become specialized in.
- Assist in the service, repair and maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic components of TRS equipment as applicable to business segment.
- Responsible for the upkeep of training and competency portfolio.
- Internationally recognized Degree Qualifications in Mechanical, Electronic, Petroleum engineering or relevant discipline.
- External Qualifications in Hydraulic/Fluid Power, Fluid Flow and Fluid Diagrams.
- External Qualifications in Electronic Circuitry, Electronic Diagrams, and Electronic Hardware