Customer Service Coordinator< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Weatherford is one of the largest global oil and gas service providers, delivering innovative technologies and services for formation evaluation, well construction, completion, stimulation, and production. Our global network spans more than 100 countries and includes 680 service locations and 13 research, development, and training facilities.
For our location in Vlaardingen we are looking for an Customer Service Coordinator
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of quotations, sales invoices, quality and export documents
- Coordination of incoming Sales Orders
- Communication with logistic companies and customers regarding delivery times, changes, etc.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and direct line manager
- Assist in general office duties
- MBO - 4 level of working and thinking
- 1 - 3 years relevant working experience in customer service
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholder
- No-nonsense attitude and effective hands on problem solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with only little or remote supervision
- Experienced user of MS Office programs
- ERP systems (JD Edwards experience preferred)
- Affinity with technical working environment