Operation Coordinator< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
The Coordinator has obtained the necessary skills and knowledge in order to lead the timely processing and accurate submission of job packages to the Weatherford Support Centre.
The employee has obtained the necessary skills and knowledge and is capable of working on their own initiative to proactively manage the job package process to meet Weatherford billing KPIs.
Additionally, they should be contributing towards improvement of safe work practices, service quality and efficiency.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as point of contact to ensure that Customer requirements (Billing & Technical) are received by relevant Operational personnel.
- Ensure that draft JDE Delivery Ticket is created within 24 hours of call off and that customer product / tool requirement have correct part numbers as per JDE.
- Liaise with local facility/stores to ensure DT is Ship Confirmed prior to mobilization of equipment.
- Ensure that relevant job paperwork is prepared and handed over to field engineers for each job and brief the field engineers on any specific customer requirements.
- Manage creation of Job Package for both Billing and also QHSSE requirements, ensuring accurate and timely submission to Weatherford Support Centre.
- Update Delivery ticket post job with any additional job information.
- Scan Billing Job Package to Acorde.
- Create Billing Log and send to WSC for preparation of Draft Invoice (Billing Approval).
- Receive Draft Billing Approval back from WSC and coordinate any required customer or product line approvals.
- Send Final Invoice Billing Log to Weatherford Support Centre.
- For Local delivered invoices, receive Final Invoice from WSC, Create Invoice Package and coordinate Invoice Delivery and Receipt confirmation.
- Prepare monthly revenue accrual by updating Earnings Not Billed Report (ENB) for review and sign off by Product Line management and Finance Manager as part of month end process
- During month follow up on prior month ENB report to ensure approved paperwork is expedited for final invoice processing
- Train field engineers on document completion and specific customer requirements, promoting best practices.
- Proactively review and close any Delivery Ticket sequences / lines that are no longer required or that can be processed for billing.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
2+ years related experience.
Knowledge or ERP system particularly JD Edwards.
Good communication skills.
Ability to work in a team environment as well as on own initiative.
Positive attitude towards health, safety and the environment.