SR TENDER&CONTRACT SPECIALIST< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- To provide daily report consist of tender registration, tender prequalification, and also tender proposal in progress for each business unit.
- To obtain tender announcement and share with relevant department.
- To obtain approval from PLOM
- To process the documents in the registration stage.
- To process the documents in the prequalification stage.
- To collect the tender documents after receiving an invitation to collect tender documents.
- To record the tender documents into the SFDC
- To review and distribute the tender documents to relevant department (Legal, Tax, Credit, Invoicing, HSE, Logistics)
- To provide Bid Clarification Form to relevant department.
- To submit tender index that has been reviewed by Tender and Contract Coordinator to relevant department.
- To process and submit list of questions/clarifications/exceptions to the customer.
- To prepare application form for bid bond.
- To submit routing approval internal for bonds request.
- To process the bid bond preparation related to cash collateral
- To process the approval for tender documents submission from Legal Department
- To process the approval request for bid submission from Management once received information from BU on the completed BSA approval & file all approval in tender folder.
- To collect and gather all tender supporting documents from relevant department and compile all data into tender proposal and submit the tender proposal to customer as per Bid submission schedule.
- To update the tender status in the SFDC for any stage
- When tender is declared fail, cancel, or disqualified, the tender officer needs to arrange to collect the original Bank Guarantee to be cancelled to the bank
- On receipt the LOA it has to be review to the Legal and Management team for approval prior to be signed.
- On the receipt of the draft contract it has to be review to the Legal and Management for approval prior to be signed.
- On the receipt of the amendment contract request, it has to be review by the Legal and Management for approval prior to be signed.
- Distribute the signed contract, amendment, SO, PO received to relevant party such as PL, and invoicing, logistics ,Finance
- Able to represent CTM team for a meeting with customer for any issue related to tender/contract
Minimum Experience 5 years.
D3 / S1 any major
Advance in Microsoft
Advance in typing skill
Interpersonal skill to make a communication verbal and writing, in Bahasa & English