Operations Coordinator< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
This role is responsible for analysis quotations, coordination planning of jobs and projects, logistics of all operations including but not limited to: preparations of quotations, material and inventory management, initiating of contracts with vendors and suppliers specific to the FRE organization as required, operations reports, equipment selection, procurement, inspection and job closure. The Operations Supervisor is responsible for adhering and implementing all OEPS and WPTS requirements. Shall possess a comprehensive range of experiences in fishing. This experience shall encompass planning, design, on-site operational execution and peer mentoring.
- University degree in engineering
- Good written and verbal communication skills on English.
- Able to work closely with other employees.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, Visio, Project, Note).
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Permanent position in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalinsk
- Relocation package
- Competitive remuneration package
- Internal education and trainings, include abroad trainings.
- Career opportunities