RECEIVING SUPERVISOR< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Performs a combination of tasks to receive, store, and distribute material, tools, and equipment to and from warehouse.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Verify quantities and count independently as required.
- Maintain bin locations of all warehoused material.
- Organize material on shelves neatly and in a logical manner.
- Process work orders.
- Extract from stock all work orders required by Manufacturing.
- Issue requested material required independent of work order packets and restock unused material.
- Assist with material handling needs.
- Prepare shipments as required.
- Forward receiving paperwork to inspection, after counting and indicating location on receiving document.
- Pull sales orders as required.
- Inspect warehouse equipment for proper operation.
- Accept incoming shipments from shop or vendors.
- Assist with cycle counts of warehouse inventory
- Keep warehouse in a clean and safe manner
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Place Instructions.
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to competently perform all job functions.
- Familiarity with Weatherford products
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Basic JDE knowledge is preferable
Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar Field