GATE MECHANIC механик по выпуску< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
- Ensure proper organization of work places and use of individual protection means, provide encumbering elimination, dirtying of passageways, thoroughfares, parking sites and shops. Prohibit operation of equipment in disrepair or use of broken tools. Take measures on shutdown of operations and equipment in the case of health and life threat.
- Should a vehicle arrive at base with damages, the mechanic shall request form a driver explanations in writing, draw up an act and report on an accident to the Head of the Transportation department
- Ensure that vehicles and trailers are equipped with breakdown triangle, fire extinguisher, first-aid kit and tools. Forbid exploitation of faulty or incomplete vehicles and trailers. Ensure that waybills are stamped by the seal of the Company, medical test seal, stamp on meteorogical and road conditions as well as availability of transport documents, driving license and load documents as well as certificates of operating mounted equipment.
- Draw up requests pertaining to necessary spare parts for preventive repair and current maintenance of vehicles, trailers and equipment
- Control the quality of works performance namely technical maintenance and repair of vehicles and trailers.
- Inform (immediately) one of the Managers of the Company, Operations safety and labor protection department about traffic accidents, damages, and take part in investigation. Organize render of the first aid, ensure that nothing is changed at a work place and in condition of equipment after an accident occurs (provided it is not hazardous to health and life and does not cause an accident).
Diploma in transport area, work experience 1-3 years.
Well-organized, responsible, disciplined, with strong inter-personal skills
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS