SERVICE DELIVERY SUPERVISOR< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Bachelor of Technology in Petroleum Engineering, Dibrugarh University,
- Single point of contact for Weatherford Real Time Data Services business in the Geo zone (s).
- Responsible for reviewing real time drilling operations job objectives, designs, and procedures.
- Provides design and analysis on a real time basis during RTO.
- Performs real time adjustments or modifications to the operation as required to optimize results, meet alternative customer expectations or respond to unanticipated well conditions or changes during the operation.
- Acts as primary contact during the operation for the customer, other product line specialists assigned to the job.
- Responsible for conducting the final job setup and review with the customer. Ensures proper documentation of the job, updates sources of data and records critical information.
- Strong customer service values, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment are required.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Experience on Real Time Operations Center (RTOC) , Business Development, Real Time Data transmission, aggregation, management and support coordination.
- Strong technical knowledge on WITS0, WITSML, ASCII, LAS data, mudlogging surface logging data, MLWD down hole data, Azimuthal resistivity and density real time imaging data, well testing data, cementing data, managed pressure drilling data, Pore pressure prediction data.
- Goal-oriented and highly-motivated to ensure that a quality service is delivered to the customer.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good teamwork, initiative, confident as well as capable of working independent with no or little supervision.
- Strong Technical IT systems knowledge.
- Understanding of RTOC Collaboration setup, Real Time Drilling System and Rig site data acquisition Systems