Field Operator II< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
- We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
- Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
- We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world.
- Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
The primary role of this job is to provide job site execution of all aspects of the LCompletions Product Line including but not limited to; equipment assembly, testing, inspection, installation and closure. You will also be taking on technical support function for the Field Operator II and crew which may include performing calculations, checking technical documentation to ensure equipment is fit-for-purpose. You will be responsible for data collection and ensuring that all job parameters are measured, recorded and reported in the job report. You will also be expected to follow a specified learning plan that will include various computer-based learning modules as well as classroom training. During this phase, you may take on miscellaneous tasks as assigned to you by your Supervisor
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a similar field
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Individual must be able to follow instructions
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, etc,…)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to problem solve using thorough analytical skills
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
- Self motivated and committed to service quality a must
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
- Attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training
- Complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
- Perform job preparation tasks such as; measuring and documenting sales and rental items, assembly of tools per work instructions, preparation for testing, disassembly and repair of items per procedure.
- Prepare equipment for dispatch; package and load-out
- Perform the following; pre-job briefing, on-site equipment inspection and installation per job program.
- Completion of formal job closure including; post job tool inspections, back-loading of equipment, job ticket signature, job submission to Weather Performance Tracking System (WPTS)
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
- Perform necessary pre-job calculations to validate job design and equipment selection.
- Keep accurate paperwork of equipment used and services provided in the field.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Completions products and services including having the ability to correctly identify all tools and components.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Providing field support by composing job programs and procedures for customer specific well scenarios
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Must attend all required safety training.
- Must be available to work outside of normal business hours as required by the nature of the business and operations
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.