TECHNICIAN II< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of 620 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs more than 24,000 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
TRS Technician II shall:
- Ensure high quality and timely execution of operations at assigned facilities according to the Plan approved by the Manager and instructions of his/her Supervisor.
- Perform operation, maintenance, repair and storage of equipment used for the whole range of services. Also to perform operation and maintenance of special control computer systems.
- perform downhole equipment running in/pulling out while drilling, completion and workover.
- perform maintenance and minor repair of process equipment and tools.
- fully comply with safety, health and fire safety regulations.
- immediately inform his/her Supervisor about any defects or failures identified while operations.
- In case of any hazards to health and life, immediately take necessary measures for their elimination up to and including work stop and job site abandonment and inform his/her Line Management and HSE Engineer.
- Monitor operability, availability of certificates, maintenance and testing of entrusted equipment, tools, lifting devices, slings, fixtures, barriers, etc
- Ensure availability and validity of approvals and permits for operations related to his/her functions.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the working time in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and the employee is deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Function and configuration of tools, devices, machines, mechanisms and equipment used while tripping of downhole equipment (process equipment);
- Types and methods of wells drilling and workover;
- Well types and designs;
- Equipment rig-up/rig-down and transportation management and operational procedures;
- Equipment, instruments and tools operation and maintenance procedures;
- Causes and conditions of failures, incidents and problems while downhole equipment running, methods of their prevention and elimination;
- Production records keeping and report documentation management procedures;
- Company technical development prospects;
- Best practices in well drilling and workover technologies and equipment;
- Requirements of Rostechnadzor of Russia for equipment operation and drilling operations;
- Basis of economics, production engineering, labour organization and management;
- Basics of labour legislation;
- Health, safety and fire safety regulations and standards;
- First aid measures and methods.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Ensuring high quality of process operations during downhole equipment running in while drilling, completion and workover.