DAQ Engineer - Testing and Production Service< Back To Job Listing
Basic Level of Well Testing Operation
Duties & Responsibilities:
On the Field
- Cooperate in rig up and rig down for well testing equipment.
- Install and troubleshoot for DAQ system (cables, sensors and server).
- Collect Well Testing data.
- Able to calculate gas and oil rates manually if needed and using electronic software and sheets.
- Perform Final well test report and job log and deliver it to Rig/Site foreman.
- Contact with well test supervisor and well test crew when need any samples analysis to update well test report.
- Collect data from any other operations performed in the well during the job.
At the Yard
- Final Report processing
- Final report submitting to client
- Cooperate in maintaining the Well Testing assets
- Housekeeping the area he is working on
- Maintain Well Testing inventory and hand tools
Safety and Security
- As minimum, DAQ Operator/Engineer must take safety courses like H2S, Firefighting and First Aid and understand this courses well.
- Understand Weatherford policy well and keep his online courses updated as he can.
- Computer and software interface skills
- Reasoning skill to create final reports
- Effective Writing and Reporting skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Client service and public interaction skills
- Team building
- Stress management skills
- Time management skills
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Deal with the public in a positive,
- courteous and respectful manner
- Technical Institute Diploma (Major in Electric or Computer)at minimum
- 0 – 5 Years in the same field of operation