Field Sampling Engineer - Reservoir Solutions< Back To Job Listing
Responsible for coordinating sampling and well site analysis and perform bottomhole, surface sampling, sample transfer and analysis services.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilites
- Coordinate bottomhole and surface sampling operation for Weatherford Labs in MEA region
- Perform PVT bottomhole and following documented procedures, conforming to client sampling programs and as communicated by the Service Line Manager of Reservoir Fluids.
- Maintaining, testing, calibration of all the well site laboratory equipment’s
- Performing wellsite fluid sampling, transfer and analysis services
- To assist Lab operation including production chemistry analysis in according to documented procedures, calculation, interpretation, quality control and reporting of laboratory data.
- Prepare and process the final invoices for the completed projects with the approval of Service Line Manager.
- Be proactively involved in all new technology introduction plans
- Report any equipment failures and operational problems and execute solutions
- Adhering to ISO 9001 quality management system related procedure
- Adhering to Company safety and environmental requirements
- Provide Training assistance to other employees where required
- Handling any other related responsibility as assigned by Service line manager of Reservoir Fluids Department
- University degree / Diploma in an appropriate subject
- Devotion, dedication, goal oriented, team spirit, and self-motivated.
- Five years (5) of sampling and well site analysis.
Physical & Mental Effort Requirements:
- Physical strength is required for sampling and related well site operation.
- Mental effort required to execute work schedule designed to meet the project deadlines. Stress may be experienced due to the demands and responsibilities of the job.
- Initiative, decision making, leadership, diplomacy and team work
- Meticulous attention to details system, commitment to safety
- Good knowledge of Field Sampling operations
- Communication skills in conjunction with fostering employee and client relationship
- Computer literate, good knowledge of English and general knowledge of petroleum industry
- Self-motivation leading to increased responsibilities