QA ANALYST< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Implement and develop manual or automated test practices for both web and windows applications primarily using Visual Studio’s Coded UI module for both web and windows applications. And in case of Manual testing main the test harness in SQUASH open source tool
2.Design and create manual test scripts and in case of automation using C# and/or VB.NET to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
3.Must have knowledge of manual test strategies and Automation Frameworks and Implementation of Frameworks
4.Ability to create scripts beyond record and playback using C# and/or VB.NET. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops etc
5.Work with the QA Team Lead and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation and manual testing
6.Identify, analyse, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
7.Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
8.Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
9.Experience working with GUI object recognition and customization Good knowledge of XML and RDBMS concepts.
10.Should have exposure to TFS and MTM for the Test Case integration with Coded UI.
11.Work with the QA Team Lead and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
1.In depth knowledge of the Manual testing and nice to have knowledge on Automation testing with coded UI and associated technologies with hands on expertise in design and development test methods for WEB and WPF applications.
2. Should have sound knowledge of different types of frameworks.
3. Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
4. Required to have TFS and MTM experience with excellent coding skills with C#.
5. Experience testing in ASP.Net, WPF, SQL and Windows GUI and mobile application
6. Solid understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging skills.
7. Experience of source control systems and configuration management.
8. Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable.
9. Basic level knowledge of XML and RDBMS concepts
10. Experience with Source controls like VSS/TFS is required
11. Analyze, design, develop, test, debug and document all aspects of the new and existing applications based on Microsoft Technologies.
12. Strong communication skills to collaborate, understand user needs, objectives, desired features, and input and output requirements.
13. Adapting and picking up new technology upgrades and exploring those for meeting business requirements.
1.Brief exposure to TFS and MTM usage.
2.Brief exposure to Web based and associated technologies will be beneficial.
3.Exposure in oil and gas, industrial automation or drilling domain
4-5 years of exp
1.BE / B.Tech, Masters is welcomeElectronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation / Mining / and related streams
2.Hands on Software Development Experience