Assets &Inventory Coordinator< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
- Ensure that all spares / consumables contained within the stores area / container are stored in a logical and identifiable manner, and all documentation / certification is completed promptly and accurately in line with the best practices of the company;
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and tidy store, and to carry out housekeeping / safety activities as directed;
- Control general chemical storage ensuring conformity to COSSH and that all documentation is controlled.
- Ensure that all weekly Cycle count performed and reporting is submitted in a timely manner;
- Organize carrying out of loading & unloading works in a warehouse when required;
- Physical check of all received goods with PL representative;
- All orders receipts in the system ensuring correct documentation is processed in the system and locating Stock into appropriate Warehouse/Bin location with updating the system, as well as proper allocation of ownership (purchased /rented tools), Serial numbers, JDE numbers in the system notifying Assets & Inventory Coordinator if Assets reclassification is required;
- To complete accurately and on time all relevant documentation e.g. properly approved goods received notes and to ensure these are passed on to Finance;
- In case of any discrepancy, timely communicate to Logistics and complete required forms. Proper control of quarantined goods until discrepancy is not solved;
- To co-ordinate all issues of orders and stock from Stores ensuring correct documentation is received from Operations and processed in the system – WO, IUF, Transfer Order Pick Ticket, Delivery Ticket.
- Properly filing of all Stock Issue Documents making sure that they have signed and stamped;
- To assist in Annual Counts;
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Management including ad hoc projects to meet business requirements.
- University Degree
- Good level of spoken and written English and Russian.
- Prior stores/warehouse experience
- Experience of working with asset and inventory systems.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS